*NOTE: Your All-Inclusive rates shown below are based on per person and include accommodations, meals and activities during retreat.
Juniper Lodge: The primary facility for the retreat is on a hill overlooking the farm. It is the gateway to the ancient old-growth forest.
It sleeps 19 in apartment quadrants and loft spaces in multiple sleeping arrangements:
The Farmhouse is just a 2 minute walk to Juniper lodge. It consists of a gathering space, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and 2 decks and overlooks the gardens and Wentzell’s Lake.
It sleeps 8 to 10 in multiple sleeping arrangement
Accommodations are on a first come, first served basis.
Juniper Lodge will be filled first, then the Farmhouse. Both are magical!
- Single Occupancy (Private room) – @ $749/pp and $799/pp starting Sept 19th – 1 Left!
- Double Occupancy (Semi private room) – @ $649/pp and $699/pp starting Sept 19th – 8 Left!
- Shared space w/in suite – (Single or triple occupancy) – @ $629/pp and $679/pp staring Sept 19th – 1 Left!
- Loft – Twin bed (NOTE: must be able bodied) @ $599/pp and $649/pp starting Sept 19th – 6 Left!
*Prices do not include tax
Payment plans available upon request – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up.
Cancellation Policy: You can receive a full refund (minus a 10% processing fee) if you cancel 90 days prior to the retreat date. Cancellations within 90 days of retreat will be eligible for a 50% refund, and cancellations within 21 days of the event will not be eligible for refund or credit towards a future retreat.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Three day, 2 night accommodation at the world class Windhorse Farm wellness resort
- Nutritious and delicious vegetarian meals – including: 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, hearty snacks and unlimited coffee/tea – designed by our local organic caterer. You will not leave hungry!
- Daily movement and mindfulness sessions including: Qigong movement, Shakti Warrior Dance and mindfulness based breath work
- Educational workshops and experiential practices given by world renowned Wellness Coach, facilitator and motivational speaker Ann-Marie Flinn, centred around nutrition and recreating a Champion mindset.
- Full use of the magical Windhorse Habitat lands including the old growth forest, gardens, sauna,
- Complimentary esthetics consult by LIT Beauty
- Complimentary acupuncture stress relief session by Access Acupuncture
- Complimentary Sound Bathing relaxation session by Primal Energy Relaxation
- Complimentary breathing relaxation session by Breath by Design
- Forest bathing experience by Jim Drescher
- And so much more!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Champion Change Agency wants to thank all the Women owned businesses who have sponsored and supported this Women’s Retreat